Wednesday, 19 March 2014
THE REQUEST OF THE UN COMMITTEE TO CHANGE THE TEACHING OF THE CATHOLIC CHURCH IS CONTRARY TO THE SCRIPTURES, TRADITION AND WILL OF GOD
February 20, 2014.
No.123, Addl. Law Chambers
High Court Buildings
THE COMMITTEE ON THE RIGHTS OF THE CHILD (CRC),
Human Rights Treaties Division (HRTD),
Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights(OHCHR),
Sub : UN Committee asked the Holy See to change its teaching on abortion, contraception, homosexuality and gay marriage.
1. I am a practicing advocate in the High court of Judicature at Madras, South India, with 26 years of Bar Experience. I am professing Roman Catholicism as my religious faith. Our forefathers were converted into Christianity 300 years before. I am hailing from Kanyakumari District, which is situated at the Southern tip of India. I am belonging to the suppressed community (Nadar Caste) in the Travancore Kingdom. The Travancore Kingdom was established in 1729 and ruled till 1949. The Travancore Kingdom merged with India after two years of its independence from the Britishgovernment. Our family has the genealogy from 1754 (maravankudieruppu.com/ genealogy.html ) onwards till date.
2. The UN Committee has asked the Holy See that the Church has to change its teaching on abortion, contraception, homosexuality and gay marriage. The UN Committee has overstepped its attitude. As per Canon 229 (i) of the Code of Canon Law, I am duty bound to write this letter to Your Honour that “some forces are trying to expel the Holy See from the UNO”. Hence I have to raise the points below for your consideration.
3. I understand that the Committee on the Rights of the Child of United Nations Organization asked the Holy See to clear some remarks against the Holy See in respect of child abuse by the Catholic Church Clergymen and Nuns. The UN Committee considered the second periodic report of the Holy See (CRC/C/VAT/2) at its 1852nd meeting (CRC/C/SR.1852), held on January 16, 2013, and adopted at its 1875th meeting held on January 31, 2014 giving nearly 67 observations. In response to the above said observations, the Holy See has sent its initial report on its compliance with the Convention on the Rights of the Child on October 22, 2012. Again on July 19, 2013 the Committee responded with some written enquiries to the Holy See. On December 2, 2013 the Holy See has responded.
4. As a matter of fact the UN Committee is interfering with the Scripture and Church Doctrine, in respect of abortion and homosexuality. Christianity has been spread all over the world by millions of Missionaries who have sacrificed their lives by fire, and were tortured and brutally murdered by lions and other wild animals. Therefore, we the Christians are bound to defend the Catholic Church from any kind of interference to save the teachings of Our Lord Jesus Christ.
5. We believe that the Jesus Christ is our Lord God and His teachings are bind us. It is impossible to go against the Will of Our Lord Jesus Christ. In the beginning of the world, Lord God, said “And God blessed them, saying :Increase and multiply, and fill the earth, and subdue it, and rule over the fishes of the sea, and the fowls of the air, and all living creatures that move upon the earth.”(Gen.1: 28). It is impossible that the Church will go against this verse, because the Will of God is Creation, therefore, we should obey the Will of God, that is why, the Catholic Church from the very beginning itself is opposing the abortion and contraception. The gay marriage also is against the Scripture, “If any one lie with a man as with a woman, both have committed an abomination, let them be put to death: their blood be upon them” (Lev.20: 13). And “for this cause God delivered them up to shameful affections. For their women have changed the natural use into that use which is against nature. And, in like manner, the men also, leaving the natural use of the women, have burned in their lusts one towards another, men with men working that which is filthy, and receiving in themselves the recompense which was due to their error”(Rom. 1: 26, 27).
6. Today, morality and natural order is collapsing. It is the outcome of the destruction of family setup. It originated from Western Countries. In Western Countries marriages takes place between country to country, language to language, religion to religion. So, no one is responsible for any one or anybody and any one can marry anybody, no tradition, no love and no morality. Therefore, the family setup is lost its credentials in some places. In pursuant of this thousands of children in the world do not legal parents. Presently children are growing up without morality. They live under whose guidance, who is going to teach them moral law? Then how can we expect a fearless world? The net result would be fear of violence, fear of terrorism, fear of sexual assault or fear of unknown evils.
7. On June 18, 2013, I wrote a detailed letter to His Excellency the United Nations Secretary General, that UNO and most of member Nations go against natural order and moral order. 67 years have passed from the formation of the UNO, and still we have not achieved the 4 main objects of its formation. The first, second and fourth purposes are about peace among nations. The third purpose is the lives of poor, hunger, disease and human rights and freedom. UNO must be keen to achieve its four main purposes. But, the UNO is going away from its goal. That is, abortion, gay marriage, masturbation, prostitution, euthanasia, contraception. UNO is going beyond its objects. UNO is detracted and detached from its main object. The present world is going against natural order and morality. If you fail to follow morality then we cannot expect a peaceful world.
8. Every Government enact laws against terrorism, dacoit, theft, corruption and rapes/sexual abuses, but no Government prevent or eliminate these crimes. Likewise, the child abuse also. It is a natural problem, paedophiles problem. But the Catholic Church takes every step to curb it. The Church never teaches against morals or support or teach any form of crime. The Churchmen sacrificed their life for spreading the love, charity and service that is commanded by Our Lord Jesus Christ.
9. Murders and other crimes takes place pre planned, but sexual crimes take place due to sudden provocation or individual tendency and it is depending upon the genes and circumstances. Therefore, the child abuse is also practiced by the paedophile persons.
10. Lastly, if a man has written a WILL and after his death, no court or authority has the right to change or alter anything in the Will. It is likewise, regarding abortion, contraception, homosexuality and gay marriage. It has been written in the Scripture. It is the WILL of God. So, the Catholic Church, or the Pope or any other Ecumenical Body does not have the right to change or alter or modify anything against the Scriptures.
Therefore, the request of the UN Committee to change the teaching of the Catholic Church is contrary to the Scriptures, Tradition and WILL of God. Hence the request made by the UN Committee to change the teaching of the Catholic Church cannot be accepted.
Copy to :
1. His Grace Pietro Parolin,
Secretary of State
Palazzo Apostolico Vaticano,
Citta del Vaticano 00120
2. United Nations Regional Information Centre
For Western Europe (UNRIC Brussels),
Rue de la Loi/Wetsraat 155,
Block C2, 7th and 8th Floor,
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
3. His Grace Francis Assisi Chullikat,
Permanent Observer Mission of the Holy See To
The United Nations,
25 East 39th Street,
New York, NY 10016-0903
Email : email@example.com
4. His Grace Silvano Maria Tomasi.C.S.,
Nunciature to Other
16, Chemin Du Vengeron,
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted by TOTUS TUUS at 09:43