- Other Apps
From June 18, 2013
G. ALEX BENZIGER,
Advocate-Madras High Court,
No.123, Addl.Law Chambers,
High Court Buildings,
Chennai-600 104, South India
HIS EXCELLENCY Mr. BAN KI-MOON,
First Avenue and East 44th Street,
New York, U.S.A.
May it please Your Excellency,
I am a practicing Advocate in the Madras High Court (South India) with 25 years of bar experience. I am a lay member of Roman Catholic Church.
1. Your Excellency told the “Interactive Dialogue on Harmony with Nature” on April 22, 2013 at UNHQ, New York to mark “International Mother Earth Day” as “to confront the hard truth that our planet is under threat, when we threaten the planet, we undermine our only home and our future survival. Today is a chance to reaffirm our collective responsibility to promote harmony with nature”
2. I am surprised to see, that your speech is quite indifferent, because today the world is going against nature in all respect. Today, everything is converted into money, publicity mania and towards sexual lust.
3. On November 9, 2012 Your Excellency told the General Assembly that “extreme weather due to climate change is the now normal… Our challenge remains, clear and urgent: to reduce greenhouse gas emissions, to strengthen adaptation to….even larger climate shocks…., and to reach a legally binding climate agreement by 2015… This should be one of the main lesions of Hurricane Sandy”. Again on November 13, 2012 you said at Yale that “the science is clear; we should waste no more time on that debate”. The following day you spoke on Al Gore’s “Dirty weather” webcast, that “more severe storms, harsher droughts, greater floods, in witnessing in October 2012, Hurricane sandy struck the Eastern Seaboard of the United States. A nation saw the reality of climate change. The recovery will cost tens of billions of dollars”. On the other hand 134 scientists from all over the world sent a letter dated November 29, 2012 to Your Excellency that “current scientific knowledge does not substantiate Your Excellency’s assertions and there is no sound reason for the costly, restrictive public policy decisions proposed at the UN climate conference in Qatar. Rigorous analysis of unbiased observational data does not support the projections of future global warming predicated by computer models now proven to exaggerate warming and its effects”.
4. As per the above statement, it is not the climate change but the nature is furious. It is quite often happened in the past. For example, earth quake in Shansi, China in January 23, 1556, wherein 830,000 people were killed and in Calcutta (India) 300,000 people died in October 11, 1737 due to earth quake. And the Tsunami generated waves as high as 8 meter in Ehima Prefecture and Oita Prefecture in Japan on November 7, 1854 wherein the total death was 80,000 to 100,000 and etc. In the above said examples, there is no man made green house gas emissions at that time. Therefore, hurricane, tsunami and earth quake these are all occurred by the nature’s fury and not as per ‘Al Gore’s Dirty weather webcast’.
5. An article in “The Guardian (UK)” published in August 10, 2008 reported that the Professor Wieslaw Maslowski of the Naval Postgraduate School in Monterey California and his team produced a forecast under heading ‘Meltdown in the Arctic is speeding up’ that “Ice at the North Pole melted at an unprecedented rate last week, with leading scientists warning that the Arctic could be ice-free in summer by 2013”. Your Excellency, now we are in 2013. Nothing happened, the Arctic is the same and the world is the same. Therefore, everybody is making use of anything to publicize their name in top, for money or for cheap popularity.
6. In reality the present world is going against Nature. The UNO is a defender of nature not a destroyer, The UNO must be a custodian, must be a protector and must be a guardian. The present Pope Francis gave homily during the Mass inaugurating His Petrine Ministry on March 19, 2013 as follows: “Please, I would like to ask all those who have positions of responsibility in economic, political, and social life, and all men and women of goodwill: let us be “Protectors’ of creation, protectors of God’s plan inscribed in nature, protectors of one another and of the environment. Let us not allow omens of destruction and death to accompany our world’s journey! But to be ‘protectors’, we also have to keep watch over ourselves! Let us not forget that hatred, envy, and pride defile our lives! Being protectors, then, also means keeping watch over our emotions, over our hearts, because they are the seat of good and evil intentions: intentions that build up or tear down! We must not be afraid of goodness or even tenderness”.
7. The intelligent criminals occupied highest positions in overall the governments. That leads to destruction of moral and natural order systematically in a planned manner. That is why, Mr. Santorum, the U.S. Senator, so aptly stated that “this international regime is filled with thugs and dictators who walk the halls of the UN headquarters in New York plotting to undermine our values, our freedom and our sovereignty” (Patriot update-April 6, 2013 ).
8. As per the statement of Mr. Santorum, not only the thugs and dictators filled in the UNO but also every Government in the whole world. 2000 years ago the Roman Writer and Politician Cicero in his book “Laws” (I, 10): defined as follows:- There is in fact a true law, namely right reason which is in accordance with nature, applies to all men, and is unchangeable and eternal …. It will not lay down one rule at Rome and another at Athens, nor will it be one rule today and another tomorrow. But there will be one law, eternal and unchangeable, binding at all times upon all peoples; and there will be, as it were, one common master and ruler of men, namely God, who is the author of this law, its interpreter and its sponsor. The man who will not obey it will abandon his better self and, in denying the true nature of man, will thereby suffer the severest of penalties, though he has escaped all the other consequences which men call punishment”.
9. In this single and short paragraph Cicero summarizes all the essential features of “natural law”: First, it is the direct expression of the Divine Will. Therefore it is universal, eternal and unchangeable. Second, its rules can and must be found with the help of right reason. Third, man has a sacred obligation to obey these rules. Whenever he breaks them, he violates his own “true nature” and therefore automatically punishes himself.
10. Thus, the concept of the Natural Law implies that moral principles are inherent in nature, and they tell us exactly how we should behave. As long as we obey them, we fulfill our true destiny. All our actions will not only be natural, but also perfectly moral. In other words, if everybody acted according to his nature, i.e., his “better self”, the world could forever live in harmony, justice and peace. Cicero was, of course, by no means the first to suggest this appealing idea. Long before him a school of Greek philosophers called Stoics, and before him Aristotle and Plato had made the same basic suggestion”.
11. Natural law depends on natural order. Morality and Natural Order is interlinked. Natural Order is pertaining to Nature and morality is pertaining to human behavior that is in line with moral science.
What is natural order?
a). Spring, summer, autumn and winter, the four seasons are in every calendar year. It will come and go without any interruption. This is a natural order. The sun rising from East and setting in West is happening everyday and no one can change it. So, this is a natural order.
b). Likewise, a female crow lay eggs in the nest, while the brooding time come the male crow that was responsible for the fertilization with the female, is to help the female, till the chick to fly and go independent. This is a natural order.
c). The female crocodile lay eggs in a safe place. For 80 days the female crocodile is to watch over them and after that go over the eggs, therein the crocodile is to take the new born crocodiles in its jaws and transport them to a safer place. This is a natural order.
12. Likewise the ‘moral law’ is in the human society. If we follow the moral order, the human society will be safer. If the human society does not follow the moral order then it causes the destruction of human society, and that leads to the destruction of the planet Mother Earth as per Your Excellency’s statement.
13. St. Thomas Aquinas (1224-1274 AD) was the greatest medieval Catholic theologian distinguished from types of law, that is: (i) Eternal law :(the justice of God, which is almost identical with His reason), (ii) Natural law: (the eternal law implanted by God in nature and in the human mind), (iii) Divine law: (God’s overt revelation of His will) and (iv) Human Law: (derived from natural law). The first three types of law express the will of a heavenly legislator and therefore clearly fall into the realm of theology. Only the fourth type, human law, can be said to have some secular basis. However, since it is derived from divine law, its ultimate validity still has to be decided on moral and religious grounds.
14. The Charter of the United Nations was signed on June 26, 1945 in San Francisco, and came into force on October 24, 1945. The U.N. has 4 main purposes (i) to keep peace throughout the world, (ii) to develop friendly relations among nations, (iii) to help nations work together to improve the lives of poor people, to conquer, hunger, disease and illiteracy and to encourage respect for each other’s rights and freedom and (iv) to be a centre for harmonizing the actions of nations to achieve these goals.
15. Article 18 (4) of the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights which is adopted in the 21st Session of the UN General Assembly on December 16, 1966, states: “The States Parties to the present Covenant undertake to have respect for the liberty of parents and, when applicable, legal guardians, to ensure the religious and moral education of their children in conformity with their own convictions”.
16. Today UNO and most of the member Nations go against Natural Order and Moral Order. I quote some of them as follows:
A) The words “Father” and “Mother” are to be replaced:
i) On December 10, 1948, the General Assembly of the United Nations adopted and proclaimed the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, wherein Article 16 (i) states that: “Men and women of full age, without any limitation due to race, nationality or religion, have the right to marry and to found a family. They are entitled to equal rights as to marriage, during marriage and its dissolution”. Therefore the family means according to this Article that man and woman marry to found a family.
ii) The U.S. State Department has decided on January 7, 2011 to make U.S. passport application forms “gender neutral” by removing references to mother and father, officially said, in favour of language that describes one’s parentage.
iii) In France, a legislation that would legalize same-sex marriage and give homosexual couples the right to adopt children also, would replace the terms “mother” and “father” with “Parent 1” and “Parent 2” in all legal documents including birth certificates. Everybody is talking about personal rights but in this case, for those who would call or write his biological “father or mother” is a personal right. No government or no court has the right to interfere in this personal right.
iv) Civil union is a friendship, but same-sex persons living together is not a family, any time they may be separated and go alone. It is like a partnership firm, an understanding until they leave at their will. But in the family there is a natural order of father, mother and children. Here the father and mother may be separated but the children can’t call anyone else as father or mother. People should go with the nature, go with the human behavior, and go with the civilized society. Even in the animal kingdom they never go against the natural order.
B) Drafting of same sex marriage certificates:
i) The Washington State Health Department has changed the marriage and divorce certificates in response to the same sex marriage law that took effect on December 6, 2012. The words such as “bride” and “groom”, “husband” and “wife” has been replaced with “Spouse A” and “Spouse B”. The department wants to use gender–neutral terms. For one who would call his partner as his own husband or wife is a spousal right, no Government or no Court has the right to interfere in this personal right.
ii) But the member Nations have gone beyond the above said Article 16(i) and they violated the said Article. Then it is no use to keep the said Articles by the UNO .
iii) The natural order is for procreation. Jesus answered: “Have you not read that the Creator from the beginning made them male and female and that he said: This is why a man must leave father and mother and cling to his wife and the two become one body (Mt.19:4)”. According to natural two persons of the opposite sex living together and to beget children is the end of marriage. Two opposite living cells are joined in a womb and form a new being, whether it is a human person or animal kingdom or botanical world. But the civil union provides neither life nor procreation. Homosexuality is a sexual perversion and is in no way natural. The western world has been pushing for the approval of abnormal deviant sexual practices as alternative life style. When the two living cells (that is ova and sperm) are joined in the womb, it is the time of conception, and the life starts. For example, a man had inter-course with his wife and the following day he met with an accident and died. The widow conceived and gave birth to a child after nine months. In this case, the laws are allow to enjoy “heir privilege”. The laws are recognized that the conception itself is a human being. If the widow had aborted the fetus after one week, is it not a murder? What about the legal heir of the dead man. So, abortion laws are mocking at human persons. The corrupt mind of the judges and officials are interpreting laws in their own whims and fancies.
iv) Homosexuality is a private affair. Legalizing gay marriage would leave society destroyed because the family is the basic cell of human society. Further Article 16 (iii) of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights states that “the family is the natural and fundamental group unit of society and is entitled to protection by society and State”.
v) Those who speak about gay marriage, all of them are sexualized people; always thinking about sex. If the civil union is allowed, then the UNO must stop abortion, because, the civil union doesn’t have the capacity to procreation. The gay marriage is a sexual perversion. Therefore we treat the persons affected with psychic problem.
vi) If we now allowed the gay marriage in a lawful way, then in future man will be having intercourse with any kind of animal in public places. Then they would fight for their unlawful right. On March 12, 2013, Boris Dittrich, the Homosexual activist who called the “father” of the political movement in favour of Dutch “gay marriage”, has admitted that group marriages of three or more people, is the next, inevitable logical step in the dismantling of the Western World’s traditional marriage laws.
C) UNICEF, agency pushing sex and to use contraception on Kids:
i) On April 12, 2012 the debate over a new code on childhood and adolescence was ranging in Peru. Article 27 mandates that the government provides for teenagers access to “information guidance, and sexual and reproductive health services”. Laws of most countries, consider adolescents under the age of 18 to be “juveniles” precisely because they do not possess the mental maturity to be considered adults. Why should we exempt matters of sexuality under the age of 18.
ii) Contraceptives would be distributed to teenagers without the foreknowledge or consent of their parents or guardians. UNICEF defunds this attack on parents and their children by alleging that high rates of teen pregnancy demand action. UNICEF attempts to justify its push for sexual rights for kids by suggesting that they are already sufficiently developed both physically and psychologically to decide whether or not to have intercourse. This is an out-and-out nonsense.
iii) As a result: A pre-school ‘First Lutheran Church of Carson School, California’ is being shut down after parents allegedly discovered sexual activity between students aged just around five years, that “4 and 5 year olds were performing sex on each other were removing their
clothing and engaging in sexual acts on the play ground and during nap time” (abc news-U.S.,Feb.2, 2013),. The sexualized people are growing in number all over the world and imposing on everybody to follow that way.
D) UN Commission calls for legalizing prostitution Worldwide:
i) A report issued by the United Nations backed Global Commission on July 23, 2012 on HIV and the law recommends that nations around the world get rid of “punitive” law against prostitution. Further the Commission recommends repealing all laws that prohibit “adult consensual sex work” as well as clearly distinguishing in law and practice between sexual trafficking and prostitution.
ii) The pimps all want prostitution legalized; they want that the sex traffickers demands be legalized, because they gain legal traction with their own illegal activities as is the case in Germany, it happened in Amsterdam, it’s been shown over and over again.
iii) Hence Pope Benedict XVI in 2009 in Africa said that “the use of the condom actually increase the spread of HIV/AID and further said that “not everything is allowed and that one cannot do whatever one wants”.
E) U.N. proposes euthanasia as right to health:
I) The United Nations on October 12, 2011 was debating injecting euthanasia into the right to health and was considering a new treaty on the rights of the elderly to their own lives and for the benefit of society.
ii) If it is allowed in countries, it is quite possible that people will be put to death through forged documents and bribed doctors in order to obtain material benefits.
iii) That is why, Chief Sanitary Doctor of Russia, Mr. Gennady, Onishchenko speaks strongly against euthanasia and said that “doctors should not be executioners for such actions and thoughts humiliate medical specialists” (Russian News paper-Pravda, September 16, 2012). Assisted suicide is also a murder. Therefore any matter that is against the moral and natural order must be prevented.
F) The stem cells research:
i) In 2001, U.S. President George W. Bush restricted federal funding for research on stem cells obtained from human embryos because the technology required the destruction of human life. Bush said: “At its core, this issue forces us to confront fundamental questions about the beginnings of life and the ends of science,”. “My position on these issues is shaped by deeply held beliefs and I also believe human life is a sacred gift from our creator.”
ii) On May 15, 2013 Oregon Health and Science University announced that they have produced embryonic stem cells by transferring the DNA of human skin cells into human eggs to produce embryos. The successful production of embryonic stem cells by cloning human embryos is an “abuse” which ignores the dignity and value of the human person.
iii) If it is allowed, tomorrow some research on lion sperm with human ova and form a new being. Then what will be happen? Therefore we must obey the natural order and not to go beyond that.
i) Convention on the Elimination of all Forms of Discrimination Against Women (CEDAW) was adopted in 1979 by the United Nations General Assembly. Described as an International Bill of Rights for women, it came into force on September 3, 1981, CEDAW a tool for mischief as it promotes feminism and destroy cultures and families. CEDAW wants to pretend that violent women and abused men simply don’t exist. That does a disservice to men and women alike. Sweeping definitions open the door to heavy-handed state intrusion into private family matters. Hind sight shows that programs of domestic violence escalate partner conflict, thwart reconciliation and openly promote divorce. The CEDAW is designed to destroy families and surreptitiously introduce feminism throughout the globe.
ii) Feminism has made competition suspect. It has interfered with nature. It devastated the family. It created war against men. It is at the heart of political correctness. It confuses everyone. And it has weakened our society. This should not be an occasion to provoke men versus women. Left to nature, men love women and women love men for they were made to complement each other. Even the timing of their sex drives are complementary, gender is not a social construct, it is biological. It is nature. It is God’s creation. Feminists clamor for equality, the problem is that women lost their “women hood”. Women who want to be men, act worse than men.
iii) 2000 years ago in the male predominant Tamil Culture (South India) there is one ‘lady poet’-“Avvaiyar” who compromised three kings (that is, Cheran, Cholan, Pandian) at Muppanthal in Kanyakumari District of South India. The Lady Avvaiyar was raised from the male predominant Tamil culture. At that time also, no one was to protest against the Lady Avvaiyar being a lady. So, whenever one fights for the real cause, then there will be no one to raise objection.
17. Where the world is going? Are we civilized? Some crooked fellows are trying to demoralize the community, demoralizing the whole system. I quote some of them as follows:
a) In India, a class 6th text book of CBSE school printed a text that “non vegetarians lie, cheat and commit crimes” (Times of India, dated November 16, 2012).
b) China marked 32 years, of the one-child family planning policy that has resulted in massive human rights abuses, including forced abortions and coercive sterilizations. A Chinese billionaire and philanthropist Mr. Chen Gnamgbiao asked the Govternment on March 3, 2013 to “prohibit low-education people from giving birth”.
c) In India recently a bank and a post office were created exclusively for ladies run by the ladies. Has it served the purpose of safety for women from their male counterparts? Indian Union Finance Minister Mr. P. Chidambaram on February 28, 2013, proposed to set up India’s first ever state-owned bank by the women and for the women”. Further, all women post office was inaugurated in New Delhi by the Union Minister for Communication Mr. Kapil Sibal on March 8, 2013. Can the Indian Government start the women bank/women post office in all villages? Is it possible? Can the Indian government form a State Government exclusively for women? In recent years, nearly 23 Acts were passed in support of women in India.
d) On instruction from the Chief Minister of Tamilnadu(An Indian State Government), police ransacked the Madras High Court and beaten judges and advocates on February 19, 2009. It is unheard the world history. It is a big threat to the democracy. No parliamentarian and political leaders in India bothers about such incident.
e) Disciplining a child by the parents is a crime in Norway. The Oslo district court has found an Indian couple guilty on several counts of child abuse. (Indian Express news December 1, 2012) Then how can the parents bring up their children in a moral way? Is it not the duty or responsibility of the parents to teach the moral life to the children? If the parents failed to bring up their children in the moral way, they may be fallen in sexual assault and terrorism. Then who is going to teach the moral law? How can a child grow up in a moral way? Then how can we expect a fearless world (fear of violence, fear of terrorism, fear of sexual assault or fear of unknown)?
f) West Marion Elementary School of North Carolina (USA) ordered a six year-old girl-the first grader, to remove the word “God” from a poem that she was supposed to read during a Veteran’s Day ceremony in order to honor her two grand fathers who had served during Vietnam War. In other words the school authorities were indirectly propagating Atheism.
18. Lastly, 67 years have passed from the formation of UNO, still we have not been achieved the 4 main purposes of its formation. The first second and fourth purpose are about peace among nations, but North Korea, Iran, Pakistan and Syria all of them are threatening not only peace to the world but also there may occur destruction of the world by using nuclear weapon at any time. The third purpose is lives of poor, hunger and disease. But the UN report stated on October 14, 2012 estimated that around 870 million people have suffered from chronic malnutrition between 2010 and 2012. The number is one-eighth of the world’s population, 300 million of whom are children. Almost all -98% live in developing countries. Asia remains the Continent most affected but Africa is the only place where hunger is increasing, around 20 million in the last four years alone.
19. Therefore, UNO must be keen to achieve its four main purposes. But, the UNO is going the other way. UNO is going beyond the objects. UNO is detracted and detached from its main object. The world is going against natural order.
20. Today corruption has grown into every level all over the world. The corruption charges are against some important world leaders, that is, former head of the Vatican Bank Ettore Gotti Tedeschi, IMF managing director Christine Lagarde, Afghan President’s brother Mahmood Karzai, Nepal’s ruling Maoist leader Prachanda’s son Prakash Dahal and a deputy head of Chinese top planning agency Liu Tienan and many more. The millioners jointly invent some idea and make money. Share market, online business and bribing these are all weakening the world economy. As a result all immoral and unnatural activities are imposed every where and on everybody through the government as well as through the courts. Print media as well as visual media are perverted and propagate negative impact on social behavior and psychology among people.
21. The present world is going against nature, no respect for elders, full of terrorism, money laundering, sexual aberration and nuclear threat. Who is going to rectify, who is going to set it right. The same reason only, the Lord God destroyed the world by water in the period of Noah as seen in the Bible, that is “God contemplated the earth: it was corrupt, for corrupt were the ways of all flesh on the earth. God said to Noah. The end has come from all things of flesh; I have decided this, because the earth is full of violence of man’s making, and I will efface them from the earth……For my part I mean to bring a flood, and send the waters over the earth, to destroy all flesh on it, every living creature under heaven; everything on earth shall perish” (Gen. 6:12-13, 17).
22. Daily we are facing the threat of terrorism and nuclear threat. We have to be dedicated on this situation and should give a peaceful life to the people and eliminate of poverty and hunger. None of the climate change or sexualized rights (gay marriage, adoption by the civil partners, feminism), of some crooked fellows can achieve their end.
23. Your Excellency, you are the right person to speak about moral order and right things to the world and that is why I am writing this letter to Your Excellency.
24. Therefore, I request Your Excellency that the inspirations and will of the Founding Fathers of the UNO must be achieved in the world and we have the duty bound to fulfill their wish and ambition and not go beyond. And hence the UNO may discuss and find a solution to save the mother earth planet from all the threats I have narrated above.
Thanking Your Excellency.
(Alex Benziger. G)
1. His Excellency the President of United States,
The White House,
1600, Pennsylvania Avenue NW,
2. His Excellency the President of Russia,
23, Ilyinka Street,
3. His Excellency the Chancellor,
Federal Republic of Germany.
4. His Excellency the President of the French Republic,
55, Rue du Fanbourg,
E-mail : email@example.com
5. Honourable the Prime Minister of Spain,
Complejo de la Moncloa,
Puerta de Hierro,
S/n 28071, Madrid,
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
6. His Excellency the Prime Minister of Italian Republic,
E-mail : email@example.com
7. Honourable the Prime Minister of India,
New Delhi-110 011.
8. His Excellency the President of the European Council,
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
9. His Eminence Cardinal Tarcisio Bertone, sdb.,
Secretariat of State
Citta del Vaticano 00120.
10. Honourable the Chief Minister,
Government of Tamilnadu,
- Other Apps
- Other Apps
THE HOLY BIBLE WAS TRANSLATED INTO “TAMIL LANGUAGE IN 1995” BY THE CATHOLIC BISHOPS OF TAMILNADU(SOUTH INDIA) IS TOTALLY CONTRADICTORY TO THE DECREE “ SCRIPTURARUM THESAURUS” ISSUED BY HIS HOLINESS POPE JOHN PAUL II DATED APRIL 25, 1979. THE TRANSLATED BIBLE IS KNOWN AS ‘ THIRUVIVILIAM”, IT IS DEVIATED FROM THE ORIGINAL BIBLE, DILUTED THE TRUTH AND DISTORTED THE FACTS. HOLY SEE HAVE BLIND EYE ON ALL THESE ERRONEOUS TRANSLATIONS.
- Other Apps
- Other Apps
- Other Apps
- Other Apps
- Other Apps
CATHOLIC PRIESTS TO BREAK THE SEAL OF CONFESSION IS CONTRARY TO THE SCRIPTURES, TRADITION AND WILL OF GOD AND HENCE NO ONE HAS THE POWER OR RIGHT TO CHANGE OR ALTER OR MODIFY.
- Other Apps
- Other Apps