Wednesday, 3 April 2019
DARWIN’S “THEORY OF EVOLUTION” IS SCIENTIFICALLY WRONG
“THEORY OF EVOLUTION”
By M.S.G. ALEX BENZIGER, ATTORNEY
1. Darwinism is a theory of biological evolution developed by the English naturalist Charles Darwin (1809–1882) and others, stating that all species of organisms arise and develop through the natural selection of small, inherited variations that increase the individual's ability to compete, survive, and reproduce. Also called Darwinian theory, it originally included the broad concepts of transmutation of species or of evolution which gained general scientific acceptance after Darwin published On the Origin of Species in 1859, including concepts which predated Darwin's theories. It subsequently referred to the specific concepts of natural selection, the Weismann barrier, or the central dogma of molecular biology. Though the term usually refers strictly to biological evolution, creationists have appropriated it to refer to the origin of life, and it has even been applied to concepts of cosmic evolution, both of which have no connection to Darwin's work. It is therefore considered the belief and acceptance of Darwin's and of his predecessors' work—in place of other theories, including divine design and extraterrestrial origins.
2. English biologist Thomas Henry Huxley coined the term Darwinism in April 1860. It was used to describe evolutionary concepts in general, including earlier concepts published by English philosopher Herbert Spencer. Many of the proponents of Darwinism at that time, including Huxley, had reservations about the significance of natural selection, and Darwin himself gave credence to what was later called Lamarckism. The strict Neo-Darwinism of German evolutionary biologist August Weismann gained few supporters in the late 19th century. During the approximate period of the 1880s to about 1920, sometimes called "the eclipse of Darwinism", scientists proposed various alternative evolutionary mechanisms which eventually proved untenable. The development of the modern synthesis in the early 20th century, incorporating natural selection with population genetics and Mendelian genetics, revived Darwinism in an updated form.
3. Charles Darwin’s theory of evolution, as taught as Biology Textbook for Class XII Std. CBSC school, wherein “Unit VII”, the Subject is “Genetics and Evolution”, and in particular “Chapter 7” is describing as “Evolution”. Further it is described in Seven Topics and the last Topic is “Origin and Evolution of Man”. It is published by National Council of Educational Research and Training, 2006, Situated at Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi-110 016 is a biological explanation of how creatures have supposedly “evolved” or developed progressively through natural selection and variation (now known as mutation) over eons of time from the tiny cell to the largest creatures on earth today. What is taught in classrooms is not mere micro evolution—small changes within a species—but macro evolution, the change from one type of creature to another quite distinct life form.
4. What many evolutionists are trying to convince the world of is that there is no need for a Creator since, as they say, evolution can substitute as the mechanism for creating and transforming life. They teach that life arose from non-life and evolved from simpler creatures to more complex life forms. In other words, the tiny cell eventually became an amoeba, then a lizard, then a monkey, and finally human.
5. As one source states: “The dominant life form was the now-extinct sea creature known as a trilobite, up to a foot long, with a distinctive head and tail, a body made up of several parts, and a complex respiratory system. But although there are many places on earth where 5,000 feet of sedimentary rock stretch unbroken and uniformly beneath the Cambrian (layer), not a single indisputable multi-celled fossil has been found there. It is ‘the enigma of paleontological (fossil studies) enigmas,’ according to American paleontologist, evolutionary biologist, and historian of science Mr.Stephen Jay Gould.
6. If, after almost two centuries of digging beneath all the world’s continents, no previous ancestor of this first hard-bodied creature has been found, how then did the ubiquitous trilobite evolve? There should be some previous ancestor if evolution were true.
7. Further important evidence from the fossil record is the absence of transitional forms between species. Darwin was concerned that the thousands of intermediate stages between creatures needed to prove his theory were not in evidence, but he expected they would eventually be found. Yet those thousands of missing transitional forms are still missing!
8. Another reference explains: “If throughout past ages life was actually drifting over in one continual stream from one form to another, it is to be expected that as many samples of the intermediate stages between species should be discovered in fossil condition as of the species themselves … All should be in a state of flux. But these missing links are wanting. There are no fossils of creatures whose scales were changing into feathers or whose feet were changing into wings, no fossils of fish getting legs or of reptiles getting hair. The real task of the geological evolutionist is not to find ‘the’ missing link, as if there were only one. The task is to find those thousands upon thousands of missing links that connect the many fossil species with one another” (Byron Nelson, After Its Kind, 1970, pp. 60-62).
9. Further important evidence from the fossil record is the absence of transitional forms between species. Darwin was concerned that the thousands of intermediate stages between creatures needed to prove his theory were not in evidence, but he expected they would eventually be found. Yet those thousands of missing transitional forms are still missing!” This is a shocking thing to say! Not only have transitional forms been found across the fossil record but every single fossil ever found is a transitional fossil.
10. The fossil record by its very nature has holes, a fossilization event in large animals is incredibly rare and it is no surprise that there are gaps.
11. When there is no real evidence, evolutionary scientists simply make assumptions.
12. If evolution were true, then where is the evidence of different types of animals now “evolving” into other types? Where is the evidence of cats, dogs and horses gradually turning into something else? We do see changes within species, but we do not see any changes into other species. And, as mentioned, we see no evidence of gradual change in the fossil record either. Yet evolutionists continue to assume that transitional forms must have existed.
13. In Darwin’s landmark book On the Origin of Species there are some 800 subjective clauses, with uncertainty repeatedly admitted instead of proof. Words such as “could,” “perhaps” and “possibly” plague the entire book.
14. Evolution is still called a theory—a possible explanation or assumption—because it is not testable according to the scientific method, as this would require thousands or millions of years.
15. This chimp human argument has always been a favourite evolutionary propaganda trick but can be argued another way: chimpanzees and humans are so similar because they share the same designer, have been created with the same biological materials. The DNA is different because they have been programmed differently. The only reason however the environment appears so designed for us is because we adapted to it then changed it to suit us. We have the intelligence and physical body to do that. We were created that way. Now if we evolved from bacteria billions of years ago where did all this extra DNA come from? And what about the genetic code for this extra DNA did it just align itself with different instructions? There is a massive difference between a single cell organism and a human astronaut.
16. Micro evolution explains the adaptation and changes we see in organisms over time. This is a fact and indisputable. But evolution cannot explain the origin of life. Living organisms cannot originate spontaneously from inorganic matter. For example, evolution implies that life originated from rocks and minerals. This is impossible. Where did the DNA come from? Without DNA, there can be no transfer of information from one generation to the next. Where did the information come from? How was it stored in DNA? What was the mechanism for the self-assembly of DNA? This is a mathematical impossibility. There isn’t enough time in the alleged 13-billion-year old universe to allow for it. Do the math on the probabilities of an entire DNA helix assembling randomly? Do the probability of even the simplest protein self-assembling randomly. DNA itself is complex, but all the protein enzymes required for transcription and protein assembly is crazy complex. The math doesn’t work.
17. Human descent from apes. Physiologically, apes and humans have a lot in common. But look deeper into the matter and there is a main distinguishing factor: ‘The mind’. An increase in brain size can account for increased intelligence, but no amount of intelligence in animals will ever bring about the self-awareness and creativity of the human mind. There is also no accounting for the 20% of DNA that is unique only to humans and not present in any other animal.
18. Darwin suggested that all the forms of life we see on earth today have descended from more primitive ancestors by slow gradual change over millions of years. This is so slow that it would be impossible to observe during our lifetime. If this actually happened, then the fossil evidence should show a gradual change from one species of animal into another. In Darwin’s days, and still today, the fossil evidence does not show these intermediate life forms. It shows the final species that would be expected with special creation.
19. The reptile-to-bird transition. To factually prove that reptiles evolved into birds, we would need a few transitional species that show something that is in between a reptilian scale and a feather. None exist. There are fully formed birds with reptilian teeth and claws, but they have feathers and all their other features are those of a bird. This doesn't factually prove an evolutionary link. Again, at best an educated guess.
20. Albert Einstein (Nobel Laureate in physics for his explanation of the photoelectric effect) may not have trusted in Jesus, but he still believed in the existence of God. He stated, "I am not an atheist. I don't think I can call myself a pantheist. The problem involved is too vast for our limited minds. We are in the position of a little child entering a huge library filled with books in many languages. The child knows someone must have written those books. It does not know how. It does not understand the languages in which they are written. The child dimly suspects a mysterious order in the arrangement of books but doesn't know what it is. That, it seems to me, is the attitude of even the most intelligent human being toward God. We see the universe marvellously arranged and obeying certain laws but only dimly understand these laws."
21. India Union Minister Hon’ble Mr. Satyapal Singh (Formerly Additional Director General of Police, Government of Maharashtra) has claimed that Charles Darwin’s theory of evolution is “scientifically wrong” and has suggested that it be removed from school and college curriculum across the country. “From the time we have been hearing stories from our grandparents, ever since books were written, until today, nobody has, either in a story or in writing, said he went somewhere into a jungle and saw an ape turning into a man. This is not written anywhere. Darwin’s theory is scientifically wrong and so, in schools and colleges it must be changed. Since man came on Earth, he has always been man, and will always be man. On series of questioned by many Evolution supporters to the Hon’ble Minister and he reacted and stood by his comment. “I have done PhD in chemistry from Delhi University. I stand by my comment on Darwin’s theory of evolution, which was challenged during his lifetime. Many Western scientists of several developed countries have found loopholes in his theory. In many countries, the theory is not being taught anymore. I therefore stand by my comment”, Mr. Singh told The Sunday Express on 19.01.2018.
22. Why if species have descended from other species by insensibly fine gradations, do we not everywhere see innumerable transition forms? Why is not nature in confusion instead of the species being, as we see them well defined? Darwin’s theory of natural selection is incapable of finding the link to prove how one kind of creature could evolve in. The “Darwin’s Theory of Evolution” is false on the following reasons:
i). No scientific law accounts for non-living things coming to life. The soil in your garden didn’t turn into trees and flowers. The plants came from seeds, cuttings, or grafts from other trees and flowers. Chemical evolution has not yet found how the first single celled creature could have evolved. Suppose that man was able to make a living cell in the test tube from raw chemicals, what does that demonstrate?
ii). It is probably heard the famous question: Which came first, the chicken or the egg? It’s a real dilemma for an evolutionist to answer. An egg comes from a chicken, yet the chicken comes from an egg. If chicken first, then, it is male or female, the question will arise. How can there be one without the other?
iii). Formerly, there is a belief in the Greek mythology that Hercules, the god who carried the weight of the world on his shoulders. Now it is disproved.
iv). Our forefathers have found in the universe that there are 9 planets and 27 stars and predicted their movements without any modern scientific equipments. In astrology the movement of planets and stars are calculated accurately and also found 12 houses. Further a planet, for e.g. “Saturn” is occupied in a house for 30 months, wherein during that period, all the planets including “Saturn” are occupied certain period known as ‘bhukthi’ in the 30 months. Further they predicted the date, time and seconds about the new moon, full moon and eclipse. But the same forefathers were not told us anything about the ape turned man.
v). In the Tamil Literature, the great poets lived in 2000 years ago, the Sage Thiruvalluvar and Sage Tholkappiar wrote various books, namely, Thirukkural and Tholkappiam, wherein too, the saints were not told us anything about the ape turned man.
vi). We the advocates to defend murderers and other accused only as a client to save them. Accordingly, we the advocates are formulating a defence within the parameters of the existing law to get him escaped from the clutches of law. Likewise, Darwin is defending the theory in which he is having a belief by collecting the evidence in the biological and historical events in connection the evolution of a human being.
vii). Who are all supporting and promoting the Darwin theory with the support of available some materials in hands and they are telling the things which are about million/billion years ago what happened? and how they arrived the conclusion of such million/billion years? How it is possible, it is unbelievable.
HENCE THE DARWIN’S THEORY OF EVOLUTION IS FALSE AND SCIENTIFICALLY WRONG.